AFSC’s After School Programme
Our After School Programme (ASP) is an optional service offered to students with working parents or parents living abroad. Students that need further assistance with their studies may also join ASP with their class teacher’s recommendation.
ASP: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
The ASP programme is designed to improve academic performance and give our students a safe area to study and play if they cannot go home straight after normal school hours because of family circumstances or if they need extra academic support.
- Boost the mental capability of students by reviewing work covered in classes
- Complete homework given by the school during ASP time
- Help students succeed in school and board examinations with extra revision classes
- Promote physical fitness by playing sports and outdoor games
- Acquaint students with good literature (English and Bengali)
- Develop better handwriting
ASP is for students who:
- Cannot handle H.W. on their own
- Are Weak in English / Mathematics
- Have working parents or parents living abroad
- Parents living abroad
- Need to develop academically